Are you a talented Community Marketing Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can support the Community and Events team on effective marketing activity to engage supporters? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is a permanent role with 2 days in the office near Liverpool Street Station, EC2M.
Whether you are currently at officer level or you're looking for a step up and a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
The Role: As the Community Marketing Officer, you will report to the Community Marketing Event Manager. Specific tasks:
- Encourage supporters to join in the campaigns and increase attraction.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal teams to ensure the campaign targets are met.
- Manage relationships with internal and external members to deliver plans.
- Ability to deliver your own smaller campaigns from idea to reality.
- Project manage and deliver cross-channel marketing plans and campaigns.
- Play a key role in developing powerful creative campaigns through to print and digital production.
- Test and develop new ideas to make insight-based decisions to optimise and grow.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Community Marketing Officer role you will need to possess experience in a marketing role supporting on campaigns.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Provide exceptional supporter experience and service.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of on and offline marketing approaches.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages.