Are you a talented Media and Key Campaign Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting digital campaigns and strategies? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Faith based Charity in London. This is a temp (4 months) to perm role.
The Role: In this Media and Key Campaign Manager role, you'll report to the Head of PR and Communications. Specific tasks include:
- Develop and implement proactive strategies to promote the work.
- Lead awareness campaigns, in particularly around social exclusion, homelessness, addiction and modern slavery.
- Help manage charity reputation including crisis communications and taking part in the 'out of hours' rota.
- Assist the Media Manager to run the press office.
- Support the production of digital content including video, graphics and images.
- Develop and sustaining positive relationships with department and unit heads to source stories and content.
- Deliver training, advice and support on external communications.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Media and Key Campaign Manager role you will need to demonstrable minimum of 8 years' experience in PR, communications or journalism, press and digital work.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Ability to hook on-going campaigns onto breaking news and trending topics.
- Analysing and reporting the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ability to work independently, to deadlines and to prioritise work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required including taking part in the 'on call' rota.