Are you a talented Media Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting digital campaigns and strategies? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Refugee based Charity in London. This is a 2 month temp role with the possibility to extend, immediate start and hybrid working. Client is open to full time or part time.
The Role: In this Media Manager role, you'll report to the Head of PR and Communications. Specific tasks include:
- Develop and implement proactive strategies to promote the work.
- Lead and support on awareness campaigns.
- Help manage charity reputation.
- Assist with the running of the press office and be reactive to the media inbox.
- Support the production of digital content including video, graphics and images.
- Develop and sustaining positive relationships with department and unit heads to source stories and content.
- Deliver training, advice and support on external communications.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Media Manager role you will need to demonstrable significant experience in PR, press and digital work.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Ability to hook on-going campaigns onto breaking news and trending topics.
- Analysing and reporting the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ability to work independently, to deadlines and to prioritise work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail.