Charity Talent are recruiting for a growing and vibrant Parish of Great St Bartholomew which is located in London. The famous church has been a centre of religion, art, music and culture for nearly 900 years including hosting Hollywood producers and actors like Hugh Grant. On behalf of Parish's, we are looking for a talented Operation Church Manager to support on three core areas: events and site management; PA to the Rector; and communications.
The Role: in the Operation Church Manager role you will supporting on several aspects of the Church, specific tasks include:
- Supporting the day-to-day running of Priory Church including line management of door staff, volunteers, and other employees and ensure the maintenance of office and onlien filing systems.
- Ensure timely attention to enquiries and requests via digital communications, telephone, or post.
- Preparing building hire contracts and faculty applications.
- To support the Rector in his role as Parish Priest including diary management in consultation with others.
- Dealing with correspondence - drafting letters, papers, meeting reports, and other documents.
- Professional and effective liaison with contacts.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly newsletter and design flyers/posters and social media material.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Operation Church Manager role you will need to possess strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Interested in Parish of Great St Bartholomew and sympathy with Christian Faith.
- Able to prioritize own workload and to multi-task.
- Be public facing and provide excellent customer service.
- Process driven, organized and methodical.
- Team player - happy to work on a variety of tasks from budgets to answering the phones.
- Positive, calm and personable character.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.