Are you a talented Temp Marketing Content Officer , or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can manage and oversee content on the website? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a International Student Body within Higher Education.
This is an ASAP start for a 8 month FTC (mat cover) role with 3 days minimum in the office near Euston Station, NW1 .
The Role: As the Marketing Content Officer , you will carry out the following tasks:
- Provide strong customer service to all questions from internal staff.
- Produce copy and content that achieves organisational objectives.
- Support on increasing engagement and organic traffic.
- Update and maintain existing website content and ensure information is always up to date and performing.
- Ensure website content is meeting user needs by putting the user at the heart of our content.
- Deal with SEO.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Content Officer role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience of using content management system - Final site desirable.
- Experience working in a copywriting or content role.
- Excellent writing skills, grammar and knowledge of the English language are essential.
- You should be able to adopt different tones and styles of writing.
- You will be able to clearly convey ideas in a compelling and concise manner.
- SEO experience.