Are you a talented Data Project Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience being part of a team and supporting with their services? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity based in Birmingham.
This is a FTC until March 2023 and looking for someone to start ASAP. This role will be working from home with occasional visits to the Birmingham office - candidate needs to be close to Birmingham office for urgent meetings and training days. The standard working hours will be 35 hours a week Monday to Friday.
The Role: In this Data Project Coordinator role you'll report to the Operation Manager and will be ensuring the accuracy of service users entitlements. Specific tasks include:
- Investigate financial records on the system to validate and confirm accurate payment of financial support entitlements.
- Liaise with service users and other third parties, to verify data records.
- Accurately identify and record an report payment.
- Support on the project and services that the charity offers.
- Manage the appropriate maintenance of records and personal information in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of targets.
- Manage your time effectively to prioritise your workload in agreement with the Project Coordinator.
To be considered for the Data Project Coordinator role you will need to possess previous admin experience and strong Excel skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Good proven numeracy skills
- Demonstrable successful experience of data inputting, analysis and data manipulation.
- The capability to work effectively within a fast-paced working environment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and database systems.