Are you a talented Senior Fundraising Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can build long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of community supporters and fundraisers? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is a permanent position with 2 days in the office in Sheffield - centre.
The Role: As the Senior Fundraising Officer, you will work in the Community Fundraising North and Midlands team. Specific tasks:
- Maintain and grow income from an existing portfolio of supporters including volunteers, long term supporters, local companies and societies.
- Maintain relationships with all the supporters and maximising new opportunities to improve relationships.
- Develop and deliver tailored stewardship plans for existing and new supporters.
- Grow income for the various income streams.
- Produce regular budget projections and pipeline of income.
- Be an ambassador at events in venues across the region or nation and support volunteer representatives.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Senior Fundraising Officer role you will need to possess experience in fundraising or in sales.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Ability to develop long term relationships and maximise funds raised.
- Experience of successfully leading face to face meetings with supporters to build relationships and grow income.
- Knowledge and experience of strategy, KPI, and budget development and their delivery.
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination.
- Commitment to the very highest standards of volunteer and supporter care.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with attention to detail.