Are you a talented Project Operations Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience implementing a strategy and ensuring that projects, aims, and objectives are achieved? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity.
This is a FTC till 2025 to start ASAP. This role will be working mainly at home with at least 4 times a month in the office in based in Birmingham (B3).
This an exciting opportunity to work on a government contract working with vulnerable and marginalised groups.
The Role: In this Project Operations Manager role you'll report to the Director and will be line managing three managers. Specific tasks include:
- Plan and manage business change and improvement to projects.
- Oversee the projects from start to finish focusing on the budget, and achievement of project objectives.
- Have oversight and scrutiny of business support functions, including data analysis, training, legal casework and stakeholder relationships.
- Create risk reports for the projects.
- Review and analyse reports and invoicing data to identify and understand performance trends.
- Coordinator relevant workstream managers input to the monthly reports to ensure timely submission.
- Develop service excellence ensuring robust mechanisms of governance and accountability.
- Support direct reports to ensure they attain and demonstrate the required competencies and performance standards.
- Be the first point of contact for all project queries and ensure the wider goal is met within the charity.
- Develop robust mechanisms of governance and accountability.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Project Operations Manager role you will need to possess previous project management experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong interest for the charity sector.
- Extensive experience of working at a senior level in a relevant sector.
- Experience working with vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- Strong financial management skills to oversee and scrutinise invoicing processes.
- An proven track record in empowering and developing.
- A strong track record in developing and implementing quality standards, compliance assurance procedures and all aspects of service governance.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.