Are you a talented Contracts Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have prior experience of responding to referrals for the support of victims? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Faith based Charity based in Birmingham (working from home with occasional visits to the office). This is a fixed term contract to 2025.
In this Contracts Officer role you'll report to the Team Leader and will be ensuring provision of a high quality referral service which runs 24 hours per day for 365 days of the year. Specific tasks include:
- Participate in the 24/7 shift rota to include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Complete all relevant service documentation and records accurately and in a timely manner.
- Undertake a variety of tasks to facilitate the progress of case work, including telephone and, occasionally, face to face interviews with clients of the service.
- Maintain the Case Management System to ensure data is accurate and compliant with operational and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective partnership working with sub-contractors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide cover for the Contracts Administrator role, undertaking generic administrative duties as required.
This role will be working from home with occasional visits to the Birmingham office. The standard working hours will be confirmed once successful to incorporate evening, weekend and bank holiday hours.
To be considered for the Contracts Officer role you will need to possess significant experience of receiving and assessing referrals by telephone and face to face. Charity Talent also need you to have a non-judgemental attitude and a passion for working with vulnerable groups.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience working with an interpreter
- Desirable to have experience of working within the Criminal Justice System, Immigration Service, Social Services, the Police, public sector and non-governmental organisations
- A solutions-focussed approach and the ability to think critically and creatively and impact on, and influence, performance and outcomes
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels using your excellent all-round communication skills.
- Demonstrate that you are calm under pressure and have excellent interpersonal skills being both persuasive and sensitive