Are you a talented Service Delivery Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have prior experience of working with third-party providers and lead on the delivery of a high quality and consistent service to all users? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Faith based Charity based in Birmingham (working from home with occasional visits to the office). This is a fixed term contract to 2025.
In this Service Delivery Manager role you'll report to the Operation Manager and will be line managing 3 staff (officers and assistants). Specific tasks include:
- Your challenge will be to provide strong leadership to their front-line teams and oversee empathetic, trauma informed service delivery to potential and confirmed victims of modern slavery referred to us for support.
- You'll also need to establish effective operational relationships with key front-line delivery partners that prioritises the needs of service users and actively seeks to embed Care Standards across all areas of operational activity.
- Capturing, assessing and responding to service user feedback will be important too
- Developing and implementing robust systems and processes
- Providing guidance, advice, coaching and performance management, to the front line team
- Be responsible for acquiring and maintaining up to date and full knowledge of all the front-line service obligations regarding contractual and policy requirements.
- Managing the integration and implementation of new services
- Drive continual improvement, applying ISO principles to facilitate a learning environment that motivates a highly trained and fully competent staff team
This role will be working from home with occasional visits to the Birmingham office. The standard working hours for this job are 9.00-5.00.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Service Delivery Manager role you will need to possess significant experience at a similar level. Charity Talent also need you to have a non-judgemental attitude and a passion for working with vulnerable groups.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
You will need:
- A passion for delivering customer excellence and a willingness to go the extra mile
- An approach that results in continuous improvements both to yourself and to operational processes
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, a solutions-focused approach
Think that this Service Delivery Manager role is right for you? Then Charity Talent would love to hear from you.