Are you a talented Service Improvement Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have prior experience identifying and informing Continuous Improvement initiatives? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Faith based Charity based in Birmingham (working from home with occasional visits to the office). This is a fixed term contract to 2025.
In this Service Improvement Manager role you'll report to the Contract Director and will be line managing 2 staff (Manager and Analyst). Specific tasks include:
- Acquire and maintain up to date, full and accurate knowledge of all Contractor the and Supply Chain obligations.
- Provide specific feedback on service delivery and identify and seek approval of appropriate responses in accordance with the provisions. Areas include: training, cost reductions, stakeholder feedback and more.
- Work in collaboration with the Contract Director to identify a set of key principles and business objectives for the Contract Management Team
- You may be required to prepare impact assessments, develop pilot proposals, trials, evaluation methods and tools, in order to demonstrate the added value of the initiative.
- Present proposals that alter elements of the Service in order to achieve Continuous
- Contribute to the planning and management of projects
- Manage the performance of all direct reports to ensure that all individual and team objectives are met in accordance with operational plans, agreed service level agreements and key performance indicators
This role will be working from home with occasional visits to the Birmingham office. The standard working hours for this job are 9.00-5.00.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Service Improvement Manager role you will need to possess significant experience at a similar level. Charity Talent also need you to have an understanding of a range of performance improvement tools and techniques.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- The ability to think critically and be a solutions focussed individual
- Demonstrable experience in contributing to the design and delivery of end to end change management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to draft and present business cases and reports
- Ability to quickly develop strong, successful and collaborative working relationships at all levels of seniority within an organisation
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, effective time management and the ability to manage competing priorities to respond to tight deadlines
- Strong data management and IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office.