Are you a talented Fundraising Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can develop relationships with a portfolio of community supporters? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is an FTC until August 2023 with 2 days in the office in Glasgow – centre.
The Role: As the Fundraising Officer, you will line work in the Community Fundraising team. Specific tasks:
- Nurture and grow existing portfolio of supporters across Scotland.
- Build deep and long-lasting relationships with all the supporters in your portfolio.
- Develop and deploy tailored stewardship plans for existing and new supporters.
- Engage and recruit companies for charity challenge events.
- Achieve fundraising income targets and deliver KPI’s in line with those agreed.
- Produce regular budget projections and pipeline of income.
- Ensure all fundraising activity is carried out in adherence with charity law and regulation.
- Be prepared for regular travel within your region to support activity and to attend meetings and conferences.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Officer role you will need to possess experience in general fundraising.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working with high value and complex supporters .
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading face to face and phone meetings with supporters to build relationships and grow income.
- Proactive working knowledge of relationship management databases
- Drive, enthusiasm and determination to deliver.
- The ability to sell; an excellent influencer and negotiator.
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with the ability to take the initiative.