Are you a talented Acquisition Campaign Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience leading on supporter appeals, across offline print channels including inserts and press? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity. This is a permanent role and will be hybrid working up to 2 days in the London office.
This is a great role for a candidate looking for the step up and to build on their career within the Direct Marketing team. In this role you will have a lot of autonomy and support the Senior Supporter Acquisition Manager on the strategic development of the programme.
The Role: In this Acquisition Campaign Manager role, you will be working in the Acquisition Fundraising team and report to Senior Supporter Acquisition Manager. You will also line manage an Assistant. Specific tasks include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day project management and delivery of campaigns to inspire and motivate new supporters.
- Support delivery of the Christmas recruitment campaign and project managing assigned media channels.
- Help to produce media and testing plans which recruit donors and drive donations.
- Support the Supporter Retention team by project managing an assigned retention project each year.
- Act as a first point of contact for the media agency, escalating queries as and when appropriate.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Acquisition Campaign Manager role you will need to demonstrable proven experience of campaign management across direct marketing channels. Charity Talent also need you to have good analytical and planning skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Individual Giving team across a range of direct marketing channels, ideally both offline and online.
- You will be a brilliant team player with exceptional project management and organisational skills.
- You will have the ability to manage relationships with key external agencies and strong attention-to-detail.