Charity Talent is a specialist Recruitment Agency for the Charity and not for profit sector. We would like to meet a potential Candidate Attraction Consultant to join our busy team of consultants as soon as possible.
Ideally, you'll be the type of individual who doesn't need to, or want to be micro-managed and can achieve against expectations and targets. As a business we value a hard-working attitude, consistent integrity and perseverance, we are looking for someone who can confidently display these qualities. We are seeking an individual who is excellent at building and maintaining relationships and is able to manage their own time. We are looking for someone who wants to build a long term career and work with us, rather than just working for us.
Our head office is based in the City of London EC2A and we have a satellite office in Hertfordshire. As a team we split our working time between the office and home and for this role we can support a 3, 4 or a 5 day per week basis with flexible working hours depending.
In addition to a generous basic salary, you'll also be rewarded with monthly bonuses (objective focussed and subject to successful completion of probationary period), ongoing training and development, regular team building and social activities (pre-pandemic this included all sorts of activities such as escape rooms, team meals, mini-golf, curling, pool/darts, cocktail making, and trips away etc).
As the Candidate Attraction Consultant, you'll work with our Recruitment Consultants to manage and deliver candidate resourcing projects, developing and collating lists of candidates suitable for specific vacancies, which would include using LinkedIn, job boards and our internal database to identify potential candidates, conducting the initial telephone screening of candidates, interviewing the shortlisted candidates online or face to face and then providing a short overview to the consultants along with your opinion as to whether the candidates are suitable for our current job opportunities.
Responsibilities will also include all referencing and on boarding of candidates, posting job adverts, assisting with our social media presence and generating candidate referrals. This will also entail updating candidates CV's and compliance requirements on our database and ensuring all their information is up to date along with making suggestions in terms of how we can improve our "Candidate Experience" which is something at the heart of our business.
- Salary £23,000 – 27,500 dependant on experience (based on a 5 day working week, amount will be pro rata for 3 or 4 days).
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), again pro rata for a 3 or 4 day working week.
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly commission (subject to successful completion of probationary period and objective focussed)
- Annual Salary review
- Ongoing training and development
- Laptop and phone will be supplied
- Genuine opportunity to make a difference into the overall success of the company
Experience & Attributes:
- Previous Agency Recruitment or Internal Recruitment experience
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Used to working to deadlines created by demand
- Confident telephone manner
- Comfortable Interviewing individuals either over Teams / Zoom and in person.
If you have read this and feel excited by the prospect of joining the team, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV along with a short covering email telling us a little bit about yourself to email@example.com