Are you a talented Event Executive with programme delivery experience are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have the skills to plan and deliver a range of learning programmes in accordance with well-defined processes? If so, you could be perfect for my Higher Education client based in London.
The programmes vary in length and involve elements of preparation work completed flexibly and remotely, followed by a concentrated period of time for the delivery of the programmes (which could be up to 5 days in a week) in London (near Kings Cross). You will be paid a fixed amount upon completion of the programmes and you will be required to complete 5 days paid organisational training along with 5 days paid shadowing of the delivery of a programme (some of which can be done remotely). The organisation boasts a clientele of world renowned companies and you will be assigned to programmes in accordance to your strengths and your availability to complete them. This would suit an individual who is either seeking ad-hoc work or to supplement existing freelance commitments.
The Role: As the Event Executive you will carry out the following tasks:
- Understands and oversees programme requirements and continuously improving the accurate production of learning materials.
- Monitors standard processes and activities to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Engages participants through online platform with interactive and participative networking and social activities
- Provides outstanding customer experience on programmes delivered and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure suppliers are engaged on programme, ensuring quality and value for money.
- Builds sound relationships and acts as key contact for programme stakeholders.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Monitors and reviews financial activity for own area to ensure the accurate completion of standard financial processes within budget
The Candidate: To be considered for the Event Executive role you will need to possess experience in programme/events delivery/management (including preparation, delivery and wrap up activities). Charity Talent also need you to have mastery of online learning delivery tools.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Customer centric and confident in a fast paced environment
- Confident presenter and facilitator.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision